Challenge No. 79 - A Thankful Heart ~

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Welcome to Challenge No. 79!

Terrific Coffee Therapy cards last week, and I loved looking at every little detail of all of the entries and your amazing creativity!

~ Winners - Challenge No. 78 ~
#17 Olivia ~ Grand Prize & Bonus Venti Package
~ #24 Cynthia ~ Grande Prize Package
~ #7 Carole J ~ Digital Prize

Congrats Winners!!
Olivia ~ Let me know which card from Challenge No. 78 you'd like to be sent along with your Venti Bonus prize package.
Cynthia ~ You will receive the Grande Bonus package.
I need both of you to please email your mailing address to me at jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com
Carole J ~ Email me :)
You all have until Wednesday, 11/23 to claim them.

The Theme for Challenge No. 79 is:
~ A Thankful Heart ~
Want to order this t-shirt like I did? Click here

Rules to Join Challenge No. 79 ~
Let's just create some Grateful & Thankful pretty things to let those special people in our lives know how much we love and appreciate them, as much as I do every single one of you who are reading this ~ That's it!
(No back-linking please)

Challenge Award:
US Entry Prize The Grand Prize winning creation will have a choice of one of these 3 cards I've posted for this challenge, plus the bonus prize package pictured at the end of this post.




OUTSIDE of US Entries Digital Prize ~ Due to the expense of US snail mail,I am offering this free digital stamp to you so I can encourage and include everyone from everywhere to join in the fun :)

Thankful No. 1 ~
Stamp Set: Unity Stamps/Decorate My Life

Thankful No. 2 ~ 
 Stamp: Close to My Heart/Thanksgiving Wreath B1454


Thankful No. 3 ~

Bonus Prize Package ~ US Mail Entry:

In addition to choosing one of these 3 cards I've made from this challenge,you will also receive this Thankful themed prize package:




11 comments :

Donna Ellis said...

Gosh, Jeannie, cutest THANK YOU cards EVER! I love that cute little owl with the tilted head! LOL so sweet! And your coloring is fabulous. May I ask who the artist is of your digital prize? So cute.

Hoping you are enjoying a lovely autumn. hugs, de

Gail said...

Happy Dance to the winners! Way to go! I am so Thankful for many tings - like those boots shown in the photo - thanks for a new challenge and have a blessed week!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the lucky winners! That was a fun challenge theme, and this one is fun too! Your cards are gorgeous, Jeannie! I'm in Canada but would like to join the U.S. challenge and if I am lucky enough to win, I would love to send the prize to one of my U.S. friends - I already have someone in mind and this theme is perfect because I definitely want to thank her with all my heart!

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Thaks for a great challenge and for all great Dt inspirations!!
Tinka's paper wonderlland

Cynthia said...

What a great surprise! Thanks Jeannie and congrats to all of the winners. I hope to join the fun again this week.

Cynthia said...

Lovely Thanksgiving cards, Jeannie. You inspired me to print out the sweet Birdie Brown digital image.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

TY Jeannie for the Happy Mail you sent me for referring a person to enter your challenge. Glad to refer. Like the Cof-fee-dence definition stamp.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Janis said...

Wonderfully sweet cards!! Thank you for this lovely challenge!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I thought I had commented that I rcvd Happy Mail from you Jeannie for referring someone to enter the Coffee Ch. Did not see the comment so commenting again and hopefully this one will show up. TY. Glad to refer.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Gail said...

Hi Jeannie - Oh my - not sure if I asked this but I saw today on Paper Playful there is a limit of 5E - meaning 5 entries - please respond and let me know if this is so - I think I entered more than 5 in the past but what do I remember???? Thanks for the challenges and have a blessed week! Keep crafting - your work is always wonderful!

Carol Dee said...

So Thankful for you! Love the cards again this week.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs